We recently received a monitoring visit which focussed on our Geography provision. To read the full report, please click on the attachment at the bottom of the page.
We were inspected by OFSTED in 2015 and they graded our school as Outstanding! To read the full report click on the attachment at the bottom of the page.
Abacus Belsize Primary School also works under a Multi Academy Trust, CfBT. The Trust plays an active role in supporting and challenging the school to deliver the best education possible for the children of Abacus Belsize.
- Pupils thrive in a safe environment; they learn to assess risk and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- From their starting points, pupils make outstanding progress. Standards in reading, writing and mathematics are above age-related expectations.
- The quality of teaching is outstanding. It interests, excites and inspires pupils
- The school’s work to ensure equality of opportunity is outstanding.
- Pupils have overwhelmingly positive attitudes to school.
- Parents are delighted at the quick rate of their children’s progress.
- Children are acutely aware of the needs of others, working and playing alongside each other harmoniously
- Outdoor learning is a particular strength of the school’s curriculum and is consistent with its motto, ‘I hear, I see, I do and I learn’